FOOD // EASY BANANA BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
Updated: Feb 6, 2020
In the morning, I'm all about healthy, easy, no-measure breakfasts that all of us can eat. I hate feeding Rosie (and Rob) sugar in the morning so try to kick-start our day with something yummy but nutritious. This is a firm family favourite come weekday or weekend and SO quick and easy to throw together!
dash of milk
1(ish) cups self raising flour
1 handful frozen blueberries
1. mash up the banana
2. whisk (with a fork) the egg and milk until combined and add to the banana
3. add the cup of flour and mix
4. throw in the blueberries
5. lightly spritz oil/butter onto a frying pan on a medium heat
6. blob 1 tablespoon of the mixture per pancake and allow to cook for 2-3 mins on each side
7. Eat whilst warm and yummy!